Monday, September 6, 2010

Welcome, bienvenue, welkom, come on in!

Hello to all of you dear folks! I've finally cleared out the dust bunnies in my head enough to sit down, photograph and tell you about what I've been up to.

For you new kids, I'm Cat, I make things, all sorts of things! I dream of a life full of tea, crumpets, and endless yards of yarn, fabric and most recently, leather craft! I've been blogging over on tangles and mud since I really started knitting "full time", but I've come to realize that it's time to start fresh. This way, you get the best of me, a clean sheet to hear about creating, and to (hopefully) become inspired too! I just had too much tied into Tangles, and realized that the only way to really get things done would be to make a clean break, and give my best over here. I can't wait to get started!!!

The etsy shop will soon be filled with scrumptious things, leather cuffs, perhaps a wallet or two, necklaces, crazy Cindy-Lou Who knit hats and who knows what else! And flowers!!! Everyone should have a flower to pin in their hair on upon a coat whatever the season.

I can't wait to share this new adventure with you! Merci beaucoup to all!

What's that, a preview?? But of course!




Coming up next- why I chose RoseWoolls. It's a lovely little tidbit, promise!


xoxox
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment