Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Cat has been dragged back in

Hello from groggy land! I've just returned from Maker Faire! My lucky self got sent there by my big job and we taught over 300 people how to knit and crochet in 2 days! yikes! Plus I double booked myself and had to do a bit of an Etsy update for a showcase I scheduled the same weekend. (new stuff here)

Needless to say, I'm still very sleepy from all the action, but can't wait to get back to the stuido to make a very special birthday cuff for someone who is just dear and sweet. Infact, why wait! I'm off now, with more photos to come later, of the cuff, and of Maker Faire.

In the mean time, here's my brush with fame!!

Thanks Chris~ this was a lovely surprise to find on the Make Magazine site yesterday!

1 comment:

  1. Cool video! : ) Its good to see you again. I think I spy my shawl in the background there. The cuff in the video is nice.

    ReplyDelete