Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I needed something...

And so I made it.  



Actually went home, on the same night, and altered this once failed bracelet into the perfect zipper pull for my yoga bag. (thanks for that mom!) 


The little pocket is super handy, but the zipper pull was so small compared to the fabric tab that covered it.  


Now, it's time for me to go to a yummy scrummy Deeeeeep stretch class!!! YAY!


I may have to make more of these. I can see them getting a bit addictive; sweet and tangy.. thoughts??

6 comments:

  1. Clever and beautiful. I just love the "I needed something, etc." Making it is what it's all about for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely: a recycled *something*....

    good to visit your blog!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really nice to drop by here. I adore your leather goodies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is beautiful like you!
    There are no accidents or mistakes in art!

    the colors you used on this leather piece makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathleen, you just made my morning much more sunny than this misty day would suggest! Happy the colors make you happy!

    ReplyDelete