Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The thoughts of the day

I'm tired. I was victim to the Ick last week, and I'll spare you the details, but I'm still not 100%.  The drainage is awe-striking in its determination to stick around. Sigh. I get sick so rarely, I forget how much time it takes for my body to righten itself after going all wonky-like. 

Either way, I started tooling a new belt last night before I went to yoga (which helped SO much!) 
But the more importantly, the belt is for someone out there who is not me!  I'm very excited to present a woven belt on my etsy shop, the one I made myself (as most prototypes are) is very special to me.  I hope that once this beauty is finished, you'll find it just as lovely and soul strengthening as I find mine.



In the mean time, this cuff will hit the shop this weekend, I just need to measure it so you can make sure it fits you... It's small on me, so I'm guessing it runs somewhere around a 7 to 6.5" wrist.  (yes, I apparently have MONSTER wrists... and fingers, but hey, it has some advantages!)





hope you have a wonderful night. Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Your work really is developing before our eyes. I will be hitting your shop up before christmas for sure!

    I tend to make things also that are my size wrist or bigger. I guess it will come in time... for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your work as well, especially those super rounded triangle earrings!

    It's so easy to make things that fit ourselves, isn't it? It is a good box to get out of though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send me a convo on etsy and we can see about making sure you have a pair on me=)

    ReplyDelete