Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Oops!

I really kept meaning to hop in here and tell you about what's going on, but I keep getting distracted!  I've been squirreling away, enjoying the cold weather (finally!) There's been lots of yoga, some sewing and knitting, and of course, leather. 

I have been busy making things for the shop though!  I just updated it with a few of my most favorite things so far.  And check back later this week - I'm very happy to say that I've finally finished a second woven flower belt! For you! The only problem is that I get home after dark these days, and it deserves a proper photo shoot.  Luckily for everyone, I took this Friday off of work! Which means plenty of daylight hours to photograph! Hooray! 
I couldn't leave you without a sneak peek, could I??? 

Speaking of Friday... it happens to be my birthday! It is good to give, and since you guys are so swell for reading this wee blog and being so lovely and encouraging, I'm doing another sale! You'll get 15% off when you use the code HAPPYHAPPY as you check out of the etsy shop (more cheering!!!)  I'll keep the code active until Monday, which gives everyone plenty of time to take a peek!  And I'll do my best to keep updating the shop this week, look for more this weekend for sure! 


xoxoxox hope you're happy!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!

    Hope it is wonderful and you get everything you want=)

    Love the belt!

    ReplyDelete